- County Election Commission meeting scheduled
- Petitions were filed 10/17/17 to recall Albion City Mayor Garrett Brown and Albion City Precinct 3 Council Member Sonya Brown.
A public hearing is scheduled for 10/31/17 at 9:00am in Boardroom 3-C08 at the County Building in Marshall.
The purpose of this hearing is to determine whether each reason for the recall stated in the petition is factual and of sufficient clarity to enable the officer whose recall is sought and the electors to identify the course of conduct that is the basis for the recall.
Click HERE to view Public Notice.
Click HERE for an Albion City Recall Summary.
Click HERE for a Recall Overview.
Click HERE for a Summary of Key Points.
Click HERE for Recall Law.
Click HERE for Recall Process. posted 10/18/2017
- View your sample Nov. 7th ballot
- The Cities of Battle Creek and Springfield will be electing Councilmember positions, Tekonsha Community Schools and Hastings Area School System will be voting on Bond Proposals.
Click Here to view a sample of your November 7, 2017 City or Special Election ballot, to locate your precinct, or to contact your local clerk to get an absent voter ballot! Simply enter your first name, last name, month and year of birth and residential ZIP code! posted 09/11/2017
- Recall Information
- can be found on our Elections Tab, scroll down near the bottom of the page to find several documents pertaining to 'Recall Information'. posted 01/01/2017
View All FAQs
- How do I search for Land Records?
- Am I registered to vote in Michigan?
- How do I register to vote in Michigan?
- Is a Candidate Petition available for the upcoming Election?
- How do I file a PPO?
- Where can I get a concealed pistol license (CPL)?