The November 6, 2018 GUBERNATORIAL GENERAL Election Results are posted HERE !
* All proposal language for this election can be easily viewed by clicking the 'Language PDF' link at the top of the page!
* Calhoun County had all 60 precincts OPEN on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to conduct the Governatorial General elections! Near the top of the page you will see the number of precincts that have reported. The percentage of the 60 precincts that have reported will also be indicated in the % reported. 100% indicates ALL precincts have reported.
The City of Battle Creek is utilizing 21 Absent Voter Counting Boards (meaning all BC City Absent Voter Ballots will be processed at City Hall). These results will be sent to the County separately and added to the BC City Precinct results. The combined total will appear on our webpage. Absentee ballots are included in all other precinct results as well.
* The 'LAST UPDATED' date/time will indicate when the page was last updated with new results!
* For quick access to a particular race or proposal, click 'the section at the top OR use the convenient drop-down option near the top of the page.
* The Standard results page will show TOTAL VOTES for each office and proposal!
* Directly under each Office/Proposal Title, notice the number of precincts that have reported, and the total number of precincts that will be reporting, along with a % reported for this particular office/proposal.
* The 'DETAILED RESULTS' link will give you Precinct-by-Precinct Results for those reported!
(number of registered voters per precinct/ballot style, number of electors who voted, a percentage of electors who voted, and the Yes/No reported in each precinct.) Note: during Election night please allow 15-20 seconds for Detailed results to load.
On November 7, 2018, beginning at 1:00p the Calhoun County Board of Canvassers will begin reviewing General Election results. They will reconvene each day as necessary until all results are certified as Official. The County Building will be closed Monday, November 12th in observance of Veterans Day.
As of 11/15/18, Results have been certified for the following offices: Federal, State, County, Townhip, City, Village and Kalamazoo Valley Community College. The Canvassers will reconvene on Monday, 11/19/18 to complete the School Districts and Kellogg Community College.
As of 11/19/18, Results are now certified for Kellogg Community College and all School Districts. ALL Calhoun County Election results are OFFICIAL!
Offical Canvass Results (including Battle Creek City Absent Voter results by precinct):
County Commissioner Athens Area Schools
City of Albion, City of Marshall Battle Creek Community Schools
Athens Township/Village Harper Creek Community Schools
Bedford Charter Township (Supervisor Recall) Homer Community School District
Burlington Township/Village Lakeview School District
Convis Township Mar Lee School District
Emmett Charter Township Marshall Public Schools
Fredonia Township Pennfield Schools
Homer Township/Village Tekonsha Community Schools
Kellogg Community College
Calhoun County Out-County District results (partial results)