The November 6, 2018 GUBERNATORIAL GENERAL Election Results will be posted HERE as they are reported to the County on Election Night.
* All proposal language for this election can be easily viewed by clicking the 'Language PDF' link at the top of the page!
* Calhoun County has all 60 precincts OPEN on Tuesday, November 6, 2018 to conduct the Governatorial General elections! Near the top of the page you will see the number of precincts that have reported. The percentage of the 60 precincts that have reported will also be indicated in the % reported. 100% indicates ALL precincts have reported.
The City of Battle Creek is utilizing 21 Absent Voter Counting Boards (meaning all BC City Absent Voter Ballots will be processed at City Hall). These results will be sent to the County separately and added to the BC City Precinct results. The combined total will appear on our webpage. Absentee ballots are included in all other precinct results as well.
* The 'LAST UPDATED' date/time will indicate when the page was last updated with new results!
* For quick access to a particular race or proposal, click 'the section at the top OR use the convenient drop-down option near the top of the page.
* The Standard results page will show TOTAL VOTES for each office and proposal!
* Directly under each Office/Proposal Title, notice the number of precincts that have reported, and the total number of precincts that will be reporting, along with a % reported for this particular office/proposal.
* The 'DETAILED RESULTS' link will give you Precinct-by-Precinct Results for those reported!
(number of registered voters per precinct/ballot style, number of electors who voted, a percentage of electors who voted, and the Yes/No reported in each precinct.) Note: during Election night please allow 15-20 seconds for Detailed results to load.
On November 7, 2018, beginning at 1:00p the Calhoun County Board of Canvassers will begin reviewing General Election results. They will reconvene each day as necessary until all results are certified as Official. The County Building will be closed Monday, November 12th in observance of Veterans Day.
As of 11/15/18, Results have been certified for the following offices: Federal, State, County, Townhip, City, Village and Kalamazoo Valley Community College. The Canvassers will reconvene on Monday, 11/19/18 to complete the School Districts and Kellogg Community College.