Shortly after the Polls Close at 8:00 pm, election results will begin posting! CLICK HERE
This is our NEW Calhoun County Election Results page for reporting election results!
* All proposal language for this election can be easily viewed by clicking the 'Language PDF' link at the top of the page!
* Calhoun County has 22 precincts OPEN on Tuesday, May 8, 2018 to conduct Special elections! Near the top of the page you will see the number of precincts that have reported. The percentage of the 22 precincts that have reported will also be indicated in the % reported.
100% indicates ALL precincts have reported.
* The 'LAST UPDATED' date/time will indicate when the page was last updated with new results!
* For quick access to a particular proposal, select the down arrow, then select the proposal you are looking for! TOWNSHIP Proposals are listed first, followed by SCHOOL DISTRICT Proposals in alphabetical order.
* Directly under each Jurisdiction/Proposal Title, notice the number of precincts that have reported, the total number of precincts that will be reporting, along with a % reported for this proposal.
* The 'DETAILED RESULTS' link will give you Precinct-by-Precinct Results for those reported!
(number of registered voters per precinct/ballot style, number of electors who voted, a percentage of electors who voted, and the Yes/No reported in each precinct.)
NOTE: Poll Book figures in split precincts will be adjusted after all results are received.
* The chart will show TOTAL VOTES for each proposal!
For Precincts Conducting May 8th Elections and Locations ....
Precinct Locations by description
Precinct Locations by Jurisdiction/Precinct AND by District (includes maps)
View your Sample Ballot before you get to the polls!
The Calhoun County Board of Canvassers met Thursday, May 10, 2018 to review and certify the May 8th Election Results. The election results are now OFFICIAL!
Climax-Scotts Community Schools and Gull Lake Community School results will be found on the Kalamazoo County Clerk website.
Union City Community School results will be found on the Branch County Clerk website.